Two Rivers kidzLIFE Volunteers
Opportunities to Serve in kidzLIFE
Two Rivers Campus
If you are interested in serving in our preschool or children’s ministry, take a look at the list below and then fill out the Serve Form.
- LIFEgroup Leaders are responsible for their age group of kids during the 9:30 a.m. LIFEgroup hour. They should be able to build trusting, loving relationships with the kids while teaching a preplanned lesson given by the children’s director. LIFEgroup leaders need to be loving, kind, organized, and energetic as well as be able to follow up with children and their families.
- First Faces Team are those that greet children and their families each Sunday morning and help assist them in check-in and escort visitors to their rooms. A First Faces Team member needs to be warm and welcoming, be comfortable with computers, and able to find answers to members’ and guests’ questions.
- Floor Encouragers watch over kids during kidzWorship at the 10:45 a.m. hour each Sunday, making sure children are engaging in music and activities and paying attention during the message. A Floor Encourager needs to be firm but kind, be able to enforce rules, and be a positive example to children in kidzWorship.
- Tech Team volunteers help out with audio, video, and lights during kidzWorship. Tech Team members need to be quick thinkers and familiar with a/v and/or lighting equipment.
- Drama Team volunteers act out skits each Sunday during kidzWorship. Drama Team member need be well spoken, outgoing, and at times, silly.
- Greeters welcome children into kidzWorship at 10:45 a.m. on Sundays, help visitors find a friend, and move into a floor encourager role once kidzWorship has started. Greeters should be warm, welcoming and helpful.
- Praise Team members lead the kids in dance moves and motions to accompaniment during kidzWorship. Praise Team members need to be coordinated, energetic, and cheesy.
- Speaking Team volunteers are responsible for giving the message during kidzWorship. The provided lesson is typically 15 minutes long. Speakers need to be well-spoken, prepared, energetic and able to accurately present the lesson and be able to live it out.
Contact Kristen Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in volunteering with kidzLIFE.
Anyone who volunteers with children must fill out a background check form. Please print and fill out either the Adult form or Minors form and return to Kristen Williams, email@example.com, or Cheryl Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org.