Student & Parent Resources


Interested in volunteering with the Fellowship Student Ministry? Great! Depending on which campus you attend, you can volunteer as a LIFEgroup leader, worship leader, help with events and food, and more. But first, fill out the background check form to ensure the safety of our students. After that, contact the student pastor of your campus to learn how to get plugged in.

For TR Student Ministry Information, contact John Hilton at

For MJ Student Ministry Information, contact Brian Earley at

Medical Release Form

Before doing any activities or going on any trips, parents must fill out a Medical Release Form for each student and have it notarized. This form must also be renewed each year. Contact our student pastors for a copy, fill out the Medical Release form (it must be signed before a notary), and return it to your campus’s student pastor.